Background

Sunday, September 16, 2007

My Baptism Weekend

Sorry it has been so long since I have written. Mommy and daddy are still getting used to working all week. Then my aunt Karrie came in on Thursday and we have been going nonstop since. This was the big weekend... I was baptized on Saturday and we had a BIG party after the ceremony. Well, it was not really big because I am not so good with crowds but it was a party and it was big to me...

My Pops and Gams bought me a beautiful gown to wear on the big day (complete with bonnet) and my Grandpa and Grandma Palumbo gave me a cross necklace to wear. I think I looked really cute and so did everyone else. I was so good the entire ceremony, even when I had the water poured on me. Father John baptized me and I think he was shocked that I did not cry (actually, I smiled at him instead). It was a great day but, as you can see, I was exhausted at the end.




I really enjoyed meeting my Aunt Karrie too! Here is a picture of us before she left me to go home

There are more baptism pictures that other people took and I will upload them to ofoto soon (and maybe add a few to this web page). If you want the link to all the pictures, just let me know. I will try to write more soon... I think mommy and daddy need a few days to recover from this weekend.

I am not even going to mention Notre Dame. Poor mommy...

No comments: