Background

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Two Pictures of Daddy

Today at school, the letter of the week was E. The word was "emotions" and the occupation was "educator." Daddy came to visit our class and talk about being a teacher. It was so fun to have daddy at my school. The teachers took two pictures which mommy has scanned so you could all see (not the greatest shots but you can see how proud I am).
Last night was much better than the last time daddy went away for a night. Bobby came to visit with Jen and Kevin. Pops came over too and then took me out to dinner with them at the Marriott Suites. I was quick to remember how I used to be scared of the maids at that hotel but I did not have any problems there at dinner. I was such a good girl and eat a really good meal. After dinner, mommy and I watched a new Strawberry Shortcake movie and then I went to sleep. Casey slept well until 10:30 - then he ate really well and went right back to sleep! He was up again at 1:30 (but really 2:30) but he only ate an ounce but still went right back to sleep and slept until 6:00 (really 7:00).

This morning, while mommy and I were working on my homework (self-imposed), Papa called and asked if I wanted to go fishing. I decided that fishing would be "too much" but did want to go hang out with Papa. So, I am there now. Mommy is home getting ready to feed Casey. Hopefully daddy makes it home before I do! I think he had a really fun time with his friends so we are happy about that.


More soon.

1 comment:

desertgramma said...

How keewwwlll Abbey! What a fun day at school with Daddy--and what a great class and classroom you have! Gramma is so happy to get to see a picture of you at school ;) Thanks to Mommy!