Background

Friday, November 5, 2010

Casey's Three Month Check Up

Well, today was Casey's 3 month check up. I was at school so I did not get to go but we wanted to report his stats. He looked great at his check up. Mommy took a few pictures.
Casey weighed 11lbs, 8oz (just below the 25th percentile). His height was 23 and 1/8 inches (also just below the 25th percentile) and his head circumference was 15 and 3/4 inches (again, just below the 25th percentile). Such a big boy! I only weighed 10lbs, 12oz at my 3 month check up (and I weighed 2 lbs more than him at birth!!!).

Other than that, we have had a rough 3 nights of colic. Things were getting a lot better but they have taken a turn (which is why mommy tries not to get her hopes up). They have been trying to cut back on his reflux medicine so we are not sure if that might be playing a role in this behavior. Hopefully it won't last for long.

Grandma is sick so mommy is staying home from the wedding tomorrow night. I am sad to not get to stay with Papa and Grandma for Casey's FIRST ever sleep over but I know we will get to do it soon and we are hoping Grandma feels better soon. Mommy said that we could stay up late and watch movies since daddy will be away. I hope Casey cooperates more than he did last time daddy was away for the night ;-)

More soon. We hope everyone enjoys their weekends.

1 comment:

desertgramma said...

How did Casey's shots go? I know they hurt and am sending him lovies...so sorry that Mommy didn't get to go to her friend's wedding :/