Here are a few pictures from my day off school yesterday for Veterans Day. Casey had fun sleeping in his swing while mommy and I pretended to go trick-or-treating around various parts of the house. In the last picture you will see how happy I am when mommy says I can actually have a REAL piece of candy (she was really just tired of walking around the house trick-or-treating).


Papa and Grandma have been brave enough to offer to watch Casey tomorrow night so mommy and daddy can get some real sleep. They are hoping I will sleep through the night (something that I have not been doing so well lately, either). Tomorrow we are going to De Chantal for their Holiday Bazaar. We cannot wait to see some of mommy's old friends from high school and see SANTA!!! Tomorrow afternoon is Ryanne's 2nd birthday party! We will try to take lots of pictures tomorrow too!Daddy is cooking mommy a pre-Christmas feast... a roast with lots of Christmas music (hopefully she can stay awake for it). Happy Friday!
No comments:
Post a Comment