Background

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Halloween Take 2

Well mommy felt terrible because she did a miserable job taking pictures on Halloween! In particular, she only took ONE picture of Casey dressed up so she tried to redress him and take a few more... Unfortunately, she did this during colic time so this is all we got!

He is still handsome, don't you think?

I had picture day this week. I actually let mommy do my hair but I insisted that she give me THREE pony tails. Here I am practicing my smile and the finished product.
Today was a miserably cold and rainy day. Mommy was running around trying to get us out the door on time so I decided to help. I picked out my shoes and socks and set out the jacket and umbrella I wanted to use!
After school, we played at home. Here we are just hanging out.
I sure love my brother...
I really enjoyed the game I created today... It was not necklace MAKING but necklace charm SORTING. So much fun.
Casey, however, was not as excited about this game.
Casey has his three month check up tomorrow. We are hoping the shots are not too bad. We are expecting an off-the-chart weigh in (mommy weighed him this morning and he was 11lbs, 7oz). We will write this weekend and let you know how that all goes.

Good night.

No comments: