This has been a crazy week... between getting mommy home from the hospital, trips to the hospital to see Casey, me starting camp at my new school and play dates with Bobby (and Nona) - we are having a hard time keeping up with everything.
Daddy took a cute picture of me on my first day at school but we have not downloaded it from his phone. We promise to do that soon. I have loved camp at Bethesda Community School. I get to go three more days next week.
Tomorrow I have camp at Little Gym and Bobby is coming too!
Casey is doing good. He is eating well and is up to 4lbs, 7oz. He is still having a hard time keeping his temperature up but he is off IV fluids and the billy-blanket. His bilirubin count went up again so we are keeping our fingers crossed that he does not have to put it back on. He still has a feeding tube but has not had to use it in a while (fingers crossed that this continues tonight).
Here is a video mommy took of me while we were waiting at the hospital for Casey to be born...
3 comments:
Awwww....that was beautiful. So glad you were able to capture that moment...
Loved Abbey's song. She is just too cute.
That is so cute! I'm glad she was - and hopefully still is :) - so excited for the new baby! Hope he makes it home soon!
Post a Comment