Background

Friday, August 27, 2010

Update and a Few Photos

We have had a fun and busy week (and a week with little sleep). Things are going well here with my little brother although not without a few hiccups. It seems he has taken after me a little with a little bit of reflux. I have been told that he is not nearly as fussy as I was back in the day but he has still been crying a lot (painful cries) and throwing up a lot (even out his nose, yuck!). Fortunately, mommy and daddy are pros so, after trying rice cereal, we have moved on to zantac. Casey has only been taking it for a day but we will let you know what happens...

Last weekend, we went to a party at Mike and Mindy's house. I loved showing off my brother and I had a great time playing with Ryanne.

This week was a little rough - I was up a lot one night and Casey was up a lot every night. Fortunately, Joice had some kids at her house and Fernando was there so I went over there on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday to play. I had so much fun. Daddy was back to work and it wore him out.

Today, daddy had off so we all went to Great Falls to climb rocks and look at the water! Here are a few pictures from our adventure. I loved it.

Tomorrow is a BIG day. First, I am going to spend the day/night with Papa and Grandma. Papa is taking me to see a puppet show at Glen Echo and then to ride the carousel. I think Sunday we are going to go fishing! So fun!!! And Lola is coming tomorrow too! She will help mommy and daddy take care of Casey for a few weeks (thanks Pops!!!) so they can focus there attention on ME!!!

Okay, Casey is crying so we better go! More soon.


Abs

No comments: