Background

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Quick Update and A Few More Pictures

Well, Nona went home today. We were so lucky to have her stay with us for almost 2 weeks. Mommy does not think she would have survived without her help and support. Thanks, Nona! It was strange not to have you with us today.

We have a bunch of pictures on the camera to post but here are a few more new ones.


The day Casey came out of his incubator. I did such a great job holding him.

Daddy told me a story about when I was a baby and how strong I was.
Casey loved being held (and fed) by Nona.
He also loved my pictures in his crib (we caught him staring at them a few times).
Here I am playing the "Treasure Chest" game with Nona and daddy.
HOMECOMING DAY!!! I am so excited!
Kristin (one of Casey's nurses) let me help steer him out to the car.
And daddy helped too.
Here are Casey and I in the car on the way home.
Casey is doing great. We had his first doctor visit with Dr. Sexter yesterday. He was 4lbs, 15.1oz. At that rate, he should have hit the 5lb mark today. We have another appointment on Monday so we will let you know how it goes. He is a tough little guy and I still love having a little brother. I have been helping to soothe him and change him and burp him. He came to gymnastics with me today to cheer me on. Being a big sister is a lot of work (and exhausting) but great (for now).

I have my last day of camp at BCS tomorrow. Then we have a week off before school starts (but daddy goes back to work next week).


Enjoy the pictures. More soon.

No comments: