Background

Friday, August 20, 2010

Growing Strong

Thanks to the twins for sending back the baby scale. Mommy was able to weigh Casey this morning and she was amazed to see the scale read FIVE pounds, FOUR ounces! He is continuing to grow, even when some of his feedings are not so great.

I had my last day of camp today and we got to eat chocolate cake - again (we made the cake on Wednesday). I came home covered in chocolate - and also totally uninterested in lunch (wonder why).

Here are a few pictures from Casey's first doctor visit and my dinner last night. Meals for me continue to be a challenge and mommy and daddy are doing all they can to help get me to eat ANYTHING these days! Thanks to Uncle Corey for some of his "games" that he uses on his kids to get them to eat, that has helped a lot!


I made sure Dr. Sexter did a good job checking him out.

He started to cry when they took his blood but he stopped as soon as I grabbed his hand!
Here I am at dinner last night... I had fun!
And daddy thought I was so cute.
And I thought it was funny when he would tell me NOT TO EAT anything and then I would do it anyway. Hmm... should they be worried about me when I get older???

No comments: