Final Weekend at the Beach
Mommy and I had one final trip to the beach. We met up with Pops, Gams and Gi. Daddy stayed behind and had a trip with Uncle Barry to the valley and then a barbecue with Uncle Dave. Aunt Mindy joined us on Friday afternoon for the weekend.
When Mindy arrived, the three of us headed to Funland in Rehoboth. We had so much fun! Mindy went on lots of rides with me (and mommy was brave enough to go on the teacup ride too... wow that was fast!). I also rode LOTS of rides ALL BY MYSELF! Here are a few pictures.





The weather could not have been more beautiful this weekend. On Saturday, mommy and I went to the park early while the rest of the house slept in (and met a nice girl named Madison). Mindy and I spent some time by the pool. Then I colored on the deck.



After lunch we headed to Jolly Roger. Mommy forgot the camera but, once again, I went on LOTS of rides by myself, including a roller coaster (I did not like it much and asked for them to stop it). After Jolly Roger, I went out to dinner with Pops, Gams, mommy and Mindy. I threw up! It was very sad and mommy was ready to bring me home but I insisted on staying and proceeded to eat half of her dinner (scallops, spinach, mushrooms and french fries). Here I am with Pops and Gams - practicing my pirate wink and feeding Gams a fry!

Sunday, Mindy had to go home. She drove out in her car to another park where we played until she had to go home. Then I started playing with a nice girl named Savannah. Mommy and I headed home and I had some more naked time at the pool.
Pops, Gams and Gi then left to go home. I was not too happy about everyone leaving but mommy finally convinced me to go do something.

We went to a different park where I met three really nice girls (Iris - who I at first called Virus and now call Irish, Annabelle and Scarlet - who I often refer to as Charlotte). They thought my name was Gabby. We had lots of fun. Then we went on a date to Ledo's and TCBY before heading home to watch late night TV (8PM - Dora) and then bed!!!
We drove home this morning. It is great to be home with daddy and Mr. Head. I had fun but I missed home!
No comments:
Post a Comment