Background

Friday, December 18, 2009

A Monday Afternoon with Papa and Grandma

Mommy dropped me off with Papa and Grandma on Monday afternoon. We had so much fun. We went to the botanical gardens and saw the trains and the Christmas decorations and we had tea at the hotel where mommy and daddy were married! It was a great time (so much fun that I was asleep before Papa got me home).

Here are a few pictures that Papa sent mommy from our adventures!

Yesterday was my last day of school and today is daddy's last day. I am going to go in for a little while to play and have a party. Mommy still has to work next week but we are still really excited for the break. And, we are expecting a BIG snow this weekend (which probably means we won't get one but I am excited anyway).

More soon.

No comments: