Background

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Busy Week

Wow. What a week. Mommy and daddy were able to retrieve me from Papa and Grandma's on Sunday afternoon. I had a great time but was getting a little homesick too! Papa sent mommy a few more pictures. Here I am playing doctor to my baby, Scout.

Here are a few more pictures of the snow! You can see, it was quite a storm! The report was that Bethesda had 22 inches of snow. Mommy and daddy's backs can attest to that! Ouch!!!
I had a great surprise on Monday... Santa came to visit! He delivered presents from Aunt Mindy and Uncle Mike! I was a little unsure of this "Santa" but I was excited for the gifts!!!
Monday night was a horrible night for mommy and daddy. I ended up with the croup (mommy thought only babies got that). It was scary but fortunately Papa talked us through it. I am on steroids now but doing better.

We were all going a little stir crazy this week being couped up. Mommy had physical therapy yesterday and while she was gone, I created a "house" in the playroom. It was quite extravagant.
Tonight is mommy and daddy's annual Christmas Eve Eve. They have a nice dinner and exchange gifts. Here is a picture of their presents under the tree. They are hoping a do a better job sleeping tonight (they have not been able to sleep together without me since my return from Papa's house! The threat of Santa "watching" me has not been much use... I even told mommy today that he could just take back all of my presents because I preferred NOT to sleep through the night in my own bed tonight!!! Mommy and daddy cannot wait until I am a teenager!
Merry Christmas Eve Eve and safe travels to everyone!

Love Abs!

1 comment:

desertgramma said...

Thanks Amy--great photos of the tree,etc.