Background

Friday, December 11, 2009

Fun Stuff!

Today mommy and I went to deliver a check to the Family Justice Center in Rockville. It is an organization that Aunt Mindy works closely with and they help women in abusive relationships get away and get on their feet. The Shaw Family Foundation was able to make a donation to them (as well as lots of other great organizations) and we were able to hand deliver the check. I got all dressed up for the occasion. Since I looked soooo beautiful, mommy insisted that I pose for a few pictures under the tree.
Unfortunately, I did have a few minor accidents today. I rolled halfway down the stairs and I rolled off the couch. Both times I did full flips but I manage to not hurt myself too much (not a mark on me). I think I scared mommy (and me) a little but that was the worst of it!
And even better news, Avis called today. They found mommy's camera! Fortunately, Uncle Corey drives to Pierre on a regular basis so maybe we will have it back in a few weeks!!! We cannot wait.

Tomorrow I get to have breakfast with Santa. We will certainly post pictures from that event soon.

Love to everyone.

Abs

No comments: