Background

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Merry Christmas

Sorry we have not blogged in a long time... lots going on around here!

We had a great Christmas and are looking forward to ringing in the new year! Mommy just wanted to post a few pictures from Christmas and the following days. I got lots of presents and LOVED opening them. I had a great time spending Christmas Eve and part of Christmas day with Papa and Grandma and family. We had Christmas dinner with Pops and Gams and that family (including Bobby, Aunt Jen and Uncle Kevin). I had fun. We did not get too many pictures but we got shots of me opening and playing with some of my presents!

Here is our tree after Santa came by...
And here are the left overs from his snack... I guess the reindeer were too full to eat all of their carrots (Santa too...).Here is just one shot of me opening a present... I was equally as excited about all of them!Santa brought me a new "Scout" (my other one's head is falling off) -- I call this one Madison, though. And I got a new crib for my babies. Aunt Karrie sent me dress up clothes and I put them ALL on right away!Here I am with ALL of my babies (there are approximately 10 of them but it is hard to count that high)!I played "model" the other day my sun glasses. It was fun! I even stayed in character after the shoot and threw a tantrum!And one of my funnest adventures over the break was being carried around with my babies in daddy's big duffel bag! So fun!

Happy and safe New Years Eve! We will post more soon.

Abs

No comments: