Background

Monday, December 14, 2009

Breakfast With Santa

Just a few pictures from my visit with Santa on Saturday. Pops came with us and it was great to see him. Unfortunately, mommy did not get many pictures of us together (and in the one she has it looks like I am about to pick my nose but I really was not). The camera also acted up on my walk up to see Santa but, let me tell you, I was so excited. I jumped toward him and clapped. I loved it. I told him that I wanted a doll, blocks, Turkish Delight and a church!
I ask if Santa came down the chimney EVERY morning now! I sure am excited about Christmas.

Today I went to see Grandma and Papa. They took me to have tea at the Mayflower (I hear that is where mommy and daddy got married). We will post some pictures if there are any soon.

We are all fighting off colds so we have to go now and sleep them off! More soon.

No comments: