Background
Saturday, August 1, 2009
Puzzles and Water!
Daddy bought me a new puzzle yesterday. It is a floor puzzle of the US. Here we are trying to put it together -- Daddy was a little more focused than I was!
I had to leave a few times to "visit" with Mr. Pooperhead!
And I was really just being silly some of the time too!
Today, I went over to Papa and Grandma's house after my nap. I am spending the night there tonight. Daddy is cooking for mommy tonight. They are counting down the days until it is back to the grind. They are also "dieting" although I think they are taking tonight off!!! Before mommy and daddy left, Papa pulled out one of my little "pools." I was so excited to get in that I did not even want to put my swimsuit on!
We have a lot planned for this week... play dates and Little Gym. I might even go shoe shopping (great sale at Stride Rite) and get a haircut. Last time we had this adventure I cried and cried... I said I was going to cry again, we will see what happens. Mommy asked if I wanted to get my haircut. I said "yes." She asked when and I said "Thursday." Maybe we will go Thursday! We will try to take pictures (or even better, shot some video).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment