Background

Friday, August 14, 2009

Vacation!

Well, we are back from a few very fun days at the beach. Unfortunately, mommy did not do the best job with the camera (again) but we did get a few good shots. We drove up Monday morning and came home last night. I got to hang out with Pops and Gams, Bobby, Jen and Kevin and even a little time with Mary Aleese. It was HOT but we had a chance to explore lots of parks and play in the pool on the deck!

Mommy leaves tomorrow morning to visit her friend in Dallas. Daddy and I are gearing up for a fun week alone! We will let you know how everything goes. In the meantime, we hope you enjoy these pictures from the past week!

Here I am eating a pie that Auntie Aurora made for dinner last Friday (I ate it for breakfast on Saturday morning). It was delicious!
Here are Bobby and I enjoying some time on the deck at the beach with bubbles.
Aunt/Dr. Julie just happened to be at the beach while we were there. She came over for a playdate on Wednesday! It was so much fun. Here we are "taking a nap." I did not do a very good job going to sleep!
Today, mommy took some pictures of daddy and I reading Uncle Remus.
And here I am modeling my new Hello Kitty sunglasses.
More next week!

No comments: