Other than that, we have had a really great week. Monday, Jordan and Paige and their mommy Melissa came over for a play date. Aunt Mindy and Aurora stopped by too! We had fun playing with all of my toys and on the swings and in the bouncy house! Tuesday, we went to Little Gym and they had the AirTrack (moon bounce). I love it so much, mommy decided that we needed to schedule a makeup class for this week so I could bounce again this week!
Wednesday we went for a long drive to look at a house (it was a short-sale out in VA but it looked like a good deal, it was gross though). After that, we stopped at Tysons for a haircut but there were too many kids and only one lady cutting hair so we went to ride the choo choo instead! I sure love the choo choo!!!
Today we did the makeup Little Gym class. We walked in right at 9 and no one else was there... Turns out, I was the only one at class today. I had the entire Little Gym to myself! It was so great. I had the AirTrack to myself, all of the monkey bars to myself and all of the bubbles for my belly! It was so great.
We head to the beach on Monday for a few days to hang out with Pops, Gams, Bobby, Jen and Kevin. Mommy is so excited, she has been packing for days! I hope there is room for me in the car when she is finished!!!
After Little Gym, we FINALLY got my haircut. Here is a picture of me getting it cut and a picture of the finished product (it is much cuter than it looks in this picture). And I was SUCH a good girl!!!
I am at Papa and Grandma's now playing. After dinner, I am going to come home and hang out with mommy and daddy and some of their friends! I cannot wait.
We head to the beach on Monday for a few days to hang out with Pops, Gams, Bobby, Jen and Kevin. Mommy is so excited, she has been packing for days! I hope there is room for me in the car when she is finished!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment