More soon.
Background
Thursday, July 30, 2009
Just a Few Pictures
Daddy went away on Saturday night... Mommy and I headed to the mall and then to Toys R Us. Pops and Gams bought her a GREAT present (I love it because the present was for her birthday but it was really for my use)! You will see it is kinda big but I LOVE it!!!
And JP is starting to love it (he was a little scared at first).
On Monday, we drove out to Dulles to the Air & Space Museum. It was a little dark in there and I was running all over so mommy did not get many pictures but here are a few. It was pretty cool but I think I will enjoy it much more when I am a little older.

And yesterday we went back to the mall to the play area for a little bit. We got there so early, I was the only one there for a while.
I really love riding the choo choo!

Today, daddy is taking me to Holy Trinity to visit with one of his former teachers. I cannot wait to see the church where mommy and daddy got married and play on the toys there (and see the other church and buildings at Georgetown). I was up at 5:40 this morning so I hope I can keep it together for daddy!
More soon.
More soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment