Background

Friday, July 24, 2009

The Day After...

Here are a few pictures that daddy took the day after we returned from South Dakota. Keep in mind that I was up VERY late the night before and did not sleep all that well in my own bed...

I missed Pooper so much that I spent a lot of time with him on the chair.
Mommy bought me an art easel that was shipped to the house while we were away. After she put it together, I played with the chalk and dry erase markers. It was not long before I realized there was PAINT though! Oh, I really like painting! As you can see, I am starting to like the way things are turning out.


Oh, yes, this picture is fabulous!
What do you think??? I am a natural, right?

By the way, don't you just love my "smock." Mommy and daddy could not find one at Target so mommy just grabbed an extra small shirt of the kids' clearance rack... It says "I Wrote the Play Book." Nice!!!

All that painting and the lack of sleep... I was still exhausted!
The next day, we headed over to Papa and Grandma's house. I spent the weekend there while mommy and daddy had some relaxation time at the beach with their friends for mommy's birthday. Don't worry, I had a blast too!

This week has flown by. There are no pictures but we have had lots of fun with trips to the park, the store, back to Little Gym... Daddy goes away tomorrow night but I get to go to a party with lots of kids so I am excited! Let's hope I sleep better tonight (I have been waking up really early again the last 2 days).

Enjoy the weekend.

No comments: