Background

Thursday, May 8, 2008

My TV Debut

Last thing... Mommy and daddy tried to email everyone BUT in case you did not receive the email, I did manage to get on TV the day before my birthday. Jennifer, the reporter from Fox, came to the door to ask if they could "shoot" our mailbox for a piece they were doing on thieves stealing stimulus checks. After daddy explained to me that shooting did not involve a loud noise and gun, I was excited. Jennifer thought I was the CUTEST thing ever (can you blame her, really?). Mommy told her she could shoot whatever she wanted of the house (daddy had just planted the flowers and our house looked great). Mommy also asked if they needed anything else and they said they could use a person to help open the piece and that they would love to shoot me walking to the mailbox. Daddy made mommy be the one on camera (and silly mommy, she changed her shirt but did not do her hair OR her face!!!). Anyway, it was so fun. I LOVED the camera man and Jennifer too (and I REALLY liked her big microphone and tried to grab it a few times). We had fun. We were on the news at 11 on Friday night. They have had it on their website but we don't know how long it will be there. You can try to go see it if you have not yet... The link is:

http://www.myfoxdc.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail;jsessionid=16868F177B2DECC5EDEA70D811B1175A?contentId=6454002&version=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=VSTY&pageId=1.1.1&sflg=1

It is kind of a long link but hopefully you can just click on it and get to the page (otherwise, copy and paste). Mommy and daddy DVRed it and hope to figure out how to transfer it to a DVD one day!

That is all for now. Mommy has work to do!!!

1 comment:

Rokhsan said...

Hey Amy,
so lovely to see you on tv (since we dont get to see you at all!)
I can't believe Abbey is one already-- time really flies.
Come by for lunch one day- we really miss u.
Rokhsan