Background

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Mother's Day Weekend

Well, the weather was pretty "drismal" here for Mother's Day weekend. It rained A LOT and when it was not raining, it was still pretty cold! We managed to have a good time, though. Daddy took very good care of mommy this weekend. He made dinner for her on Friday AND Saturday nights. He also managed to find time to drive me around in my car in his free time! He also let mommy sleep in BOTH mornings and got up with me! I enjoyed this little treat probably as much as mommy did.
On Sunday, we went to Grandma and Grandpa's house for brunch. It was a little cold but I am in an anti-pant stage so mommy found my warmest and longest dress for the day. Everyone said I really looked like a princess. Here are a few pictures. You will see that I was not pleased about the photo at grandpa's. We got home just in time for my nap and I slept for over 2 hours!!! Mommy took me to see Pops and Gams after that and we had fun over there too!
Monday was another terrible rainy day! Mommy took me to play at the kids' zone at Tyson's and then got me Taco Bell. I actually really enjoyed the Cheesy Rice and Bean Burrito (mommy scooped out the inside into a bowl). I also ate chicken nuggets and fruity cheerios because I was not sure about the mush at first. As you can see, though, I really liked it at the end and loved feeding it to myself!

Today I spent the entire day at school and I had so much fun. When I came home, we played with my toys and I even got to swing with Aunt Liz and JP (she held us on each of her legs on their porch swing).


And by the way, my new favorite thing is the vacuum (the baby Dyson that daddy bought mommy for Christmas a few years ago). Grandma Kate taught me how to do the "vacuum" while she was here and I do it at the end of every meal now to indicate that I am finished eating and it is time to clean up. I am actually scared of the vacuum when it is on but I like to look at it and touch it when it is not running!


That is all for now... We are hoping for a dryer weekend so we can do stuff outside but the forecast is looking a bit chilly! Mommy might take me for my first haircut but she is not sure it is time yet!!!

Love to you all!

No comments: