Background

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

My Weekend

Where did I leave off last... Oh yeah, well, in my last post, mommy was working... Now, she is a "stay at home mom." This is her title BUT she is really not a stay at home MOM until the end of the month BUT daddy was sick today so I gave her a little tast of what to expect since I also stayed home from school... We will come back to that later. First, lets talk about the weekend...

So, mommy and daddy ditched me to hang out with their friends in the mountains at Deep Creek this weekend. Mommy dropped me off Friday afternoon and then picked daddy up and they headed north. It was a great weekend down here. I had so much fun with Grandma and Grandpa Palumbo, Aunt Jenny, Aunt Sheila, Uncle Kevin, Uncle John, etc, etc! I went to the park a few times, I ate like a CHAMP.


I don't remember if mommy has been telling you all this I eat real food sometimes. My favorites are the puffy stars. I like the strawberry apple and sweet potatoe ones. They have virtually NO nutritional value but I like to eat them and nothing else at times! This weekend I had chicken and mashed potoatoes and gravy. Ymmm! Grandpa took some pictures of me that we wanted to share. Thanks, grandpa! There would have been some disappointed fans out there!




Mommy and daddy took a few pictures but those are probably not appropriate for my target audience (they might look like the one with me and the wine... I swear I only had a sip)! I know they had fun with their friends. I almost did not recognize them when they came to get me yesterday (I clung on to grandpa!!!) but I warmed up quickly.
Last night was my first night back home. I was so exhausted from my fun weekend that I was asleep before 6:30 and slept until 7! That is a record for me! Mommy is a little worried that I am coming down with something, though, since I also slept for 2:30 this afternoon (and I NEVER nap) and was fussy from the time I woke up from that nap until bed (which again was 6:30). We will see.

Daddy had a bit of the flu today. He started feeling sick the day before they left and, knowing my daddy, probably did not take care of himself while on vacation! He seems to be doing a little better now and hopefully we will go to school tomorrow.

Mommy is getting ready to child-proof the house and find activities for us! She also is going to journey to the store tomorrow to find "real" foods for me to try! I am proving to be a bit picky but I did like a few bites of the chicken nugget I tried today...

That is all for now! We will write more soon.

Abbey

No comments: