Background

Sunday, February 3, 2008

9 Months Old and My First Superbowl!

Today I turned 9 months old. As you have read, I have already become a big girl by eating big girl food. Today, I climbed the stairs BY MYSELF (well, mommy and daddy stayed behind in case I fell backwards but I did it myself). Here are two pictures of me climbing. Mommy also took a video. It is not so good but she will post it soon. It looks like daddy is holding me and helping me up but I PROMISE, he is just spotting me!


Tonight was my first superbowl. I was a little confused because mommy always says the Giants are evil. Today, she dressed me in a t-shirt that grandpa gave me that says "I Love the Giants" AND she was rooting for them... Daddy explained that grandpa is a BIG Giants fan and mommy HATES the Patriots more than anything (daddy said it was a long story but it had to do with a bad superbowl early in their relationship). I was so excited for the big game. I heard the National Anthem and then mommy took me to bed! Not fair! Daddy took a picture of me in my shirt for grandpa. I hope you like it grandpa!
Good night. Time to watch some football. Go Giants!!!
Love, Abs

No comments: