Background

Friday, February 22, 2008

Snow Day

Well, daddy had a snow day today! Mommy had such grand expectations for our day. I was FINALLY going to wear my bunny snowsuit that Grandma and Grandpa Palumbo gave me and we were going to play in the snow. Well, here is my bunny snowsuit and our snow...



Mommy did not even put me in the suit because it was raining, she knew I would fight her and she was not going to let me play in the rain anyway! We are hoping for another storm soon but we promise there will be a picture of me in this suit, even if we have to drive north to find snow!

Speaking of traveling... mommy bought tickets to St. Louis for April! We are only there a few days but look forward to catching up with as many people as we can while there. Mommy is a little nervous about traveling along with me but since Aunt Karen did it alone with two (when Harrison was 2 months), mommy will just ask a lot of questions.

And speaking of questions... Mommy wanted to know if any of you moms out there had children who think BITING is kissing? I LOVE to bite mommy on the cheek when she asks for a kiss...

Oh, I have to go for now. I am waking up for a nap and I don't like to be kept waiting.

We will try to take more pictures today and this weekend and will update the blog soon. Daddy is at the store (mommy gets another yummy home cooked meal).

More soon.

Abs

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Hiya! Jordan went through a phase where she would bite my shoulder when giving me a hug...it hurt!