Background

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

I Turned 7 Months!

Well, these pictures are from when I was only 6 months old but we thought we would share them anyway!

Friday night, I fell asleep during dinner...


Saturday, I spent the day and night at Grandma and Grandpa Palumbo's house again! I had a great time. They let me stay up late and then I slept for over 8 hours for them!

Sunday, I came home to find the house decorated for Christmas. I really LOVE the tree. You will see that our poor tree broke... It is the headless Christmas tree. Some might say : "That is what you get for having a fake tree." Daddy says mommy will let us get a real tree when I am a little older. For now, we are hoping we can repair the tree. If not, we will have a funny looking tree this year. If anyone has any suggestions, we are all ears!



Yesterday I turned 7 months. Mommy took me to the doctor. Unfortunately, I learned that I am not REALLY as tall as we once thought... I was probably a little too squirmy last month when they measured me. This month, I only measured 26.25 inches (50th percentile) for height. I weighed in at 14 pounds 13.5 ounces (30th percentile). My head is 43.3 cm (60th percentile). I had to get 2 shots and an oral vaccination. I did not like that at all but I seemed to recover quickly.

Today, daddy stayed home from school. He was not feeling too well. I stayed home with him. I was still recovering from my shots but we had fun. We played all day!

The biggest news of the day... After my bath, we were all playing in my room and I REALLY did it this time... I crawled. I really did. A lot of people said I was crawling in the last video but this was a REAL crawl!

Just wanted to share. Now I have to go to sleep and mommy and daddy are going to eat dinner!

Love to you all!

Abbey

No comments: