Background

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Countdown to Christmas!

I am getting very excited for my first Christmas. This was a fun but busy week. I have been crawling like a pro and have mastered pulling myself up on things. Daddy is very worried about this latest skill. I love to pull myself up and stand in my crib. I think Daddy is worried that I am going to figure out how to free myself from this contraption (he is probably right). For now, I just pull up, stand for a while, and then normally fall on my tush - and then cry. Mommy took some pictures of me practicing standing tonight.

Daddy and I had a half week this week. I went to work with mommy on Thursday and went to see some of her real estate agent friends this week! That was fun. I am sick today. I had a little fever and a LOT of snot. Mommy and daddy just keep wiping and I HATE that. Mommy just put me down to sleep... I was not happy about it (although I have been exhausted and sleeping all day). Daddy is cooking for mommy again tonight. This is their traditional "Christmas alone" dinner. They are going to eat a feast and open presents. Tomorrow we are just going to take it easy. Christmas Eve will be spent at Grandma and Grandpa Palumbos and then Christmas Day is at Pops' house. I cannot wait to see all of my new presents!

Hope you enjoy these pictures. We will take more soon. As you can see, daddy and I have a new trick... its called "Fanning." You will also notice how sad I look when I don't feel well!





Merry Christmas Eve Eve Eve to everyone. I will write more soon.
Love, Abs

No comments: