Background

Saturday, December 8, 2007

Santa is Scary

Well, I met Santa today and I had the same reaction that most of my peers seem to have... I thought he was scary! Daddy took a few pictures of us... I think you can see how much I enjoyed myself...
I went to visit Pops and Gams after my visit. They helped me forget the trauma. I showed off my crawling skills and also showed Gams how much I love that pretty girl in the mirror!
Mommy thought she could help alleviate my fears by introducing me to a smaller and less alive Santa... That did not help but I did start to get used to him. Well, I learned to just IGNORE him.

Mom thought maybe I would prefer for Santa to be on MY lap... That was fine for one picture, until I realized he was there.
For those of you worried about the tree... Mommy "fixed" it. We are not sure how long it will stay up and it is still a little sad but it is no longer headless!
I had a long day and was exhausted! Daddy was nice enough to take a nap with me for a little while.
Tomorrow Grandma and Grandpa Palumbo are taking me to a Christmas party! I cannot wait to dress up again. Hopefully we will have more pictures soon.
By the way, thank you cousin Reagan for the pretty dress and shoes!

Love, Abbey

1 comment:

Fosko Family said...

Do not feel bad!!! Bobby had the same reaction. He kept crying and wanted to go back to Kevin and I and to get away from Santa. What a great picture of Abbey and Santa. We will put up Bobby's picture with Santa soon.