Background

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Today was my very first Halloween. I woke up very early... Guess I was so excited that I did not want to sleep anymore! Mommy dressed me up in my monkey costume. The kindergarten teacher at daddy's school had also gotten me a bee costume but it was too small... There was a Halloween parade at school. Mommy came and surprised me. I was so happy to see her. Once she got me, we went and surprised daddy. I got to play with his 5th graders and 6th graders and mommy and I played with the 3rd graders too! I went outside and watched all the little kids walk around in their costumes and I loved it. I was so interested in all the different outfits. I could not take my eyes off everyone!


Like my tail???


Mommy took me back to work with her after the festivities. We stopped off at one of her realtor offices where I got to show off my costume. At work I played with all her her co-workers. Aunt Bethany and Amanda fed me and then I fell asleep. Working is hard!


No trick or treating for me tonight. Mommy and daddy made me go to bed on time. Oh well, maybe next year.

My 6 month check up was moved to Monday. My doctor is stuck in the Caribbean because of Hurricane Noel. We will try to write more this weekend. If not, we promise to report back after the doctor's appointment.

I hope everyone had a fun night.

No comments: