Background

Monday, October 8, 2007

Go Irish!!!

Okay, first... Sorry this is late. Mommy has not been feeling too hot lately and was asleep by 8:00 last night!

Now for the big news... Notre Dame won their first game this weekend. Okay, yes, the UCLA first string QB was out and the 2nd string guy got hurt so we beat the 3rd string walk-on guy but a win is a win. In 3 years, all people will see is the 1 win we have... We play BC next weekend. Mommy says we REALLY hate them so it should be an interesting game.

I had a BIG ND weekend. Mommy's friend 'Coach' was in town. He is the lacrosse coach at ND (his wife Lis was one of mommy's bridesmaids). ND played Georgetown at a benefit tournament in Centerville. Mommy dressed me up and took me to the game. Unfortunately, it was really hot so we only stayed for a quarter of the game but I had fun and everyone said how cute I was. Look how cute I was...


I ate lots of sweet potatoes this weekend. How cute am I after eating sweet potatoes???

Daddy went to the Renaissance festival with Uncle Barry Uncle Paul and Uncle Mike. They had fun. Then Aunt Jen picked them up and brought them home. Aunt Mindy came over early and helped mommy bath me. I like her. See...

Finally, I wanted to show off the fanciest pjs I will ever have. Great grandma Jane bought me these burberry pjs and I LOVE them!
Okay, daddy is already in bed so we better go!


Bye!

No comments: