Background

Saturday, October 13, 2007

Me & Tigger

Mommy and daddy bought me a new toy... It is a bouncy seat that attaches to the door frame and it is Tigger. He even talks. I LOVE him. Daddy was (and maybe still is) a little concerned that it was not safe but mommy told him that they will never leave me unattended so he feels better. I am still not certain what I am supposed to be doing but I love the sounds that Tigger makes when he talks to me. Here are some pictures that daddy took.



I was VERY fussy today... But when mommy and daddy focused ALL of their attention on me, I was usually pretty happy. That meant we took a few walks, went to the car wash, Target and Old Navy and played LOTS of fun games. Mommy and I played with my friend in the mirror. I love that girl. She is really pretty and funny. Daddy took some pictures of us playing too!


Daddy and mommy are having "date night" tonight. He is cooking for her and they are making me go to bed. I have been crying for a while but that is par for the course today. Grandpa said that I am old enough now that they can just let me cry for a while. Boo! I will take that out on grandpa tomorrow. I am going over to hang out with him and grandma tomorrow.

Next weekend, mommy is going to South Bend to see her college roommates (and Pops and Gams who have been travelling the world the last few weeks) and watch ND "play" USC. I also think that I am going to get to have a sleep over with Grandma and Grandpa. I am excited. I am sure they will take pictures.

Just so you all know... I have been eating very well. I have now had bananas, sweet potatoes, prunes and green beans. Bananas are still my favorite!

Love to you all!

Abbey

No comments: