Background

Thursday, February 24, 2011

A Few Pictures

Mommy just wanted to post a few pictures of us from our recent adventures (both in the house and outside the house). We have been keeping busy. Sorry we don't have more to write... We are just a little tired around here lately :-)

Daddy went up to Villanova two weekends ago for the night. While he was gone...


I took a ballet class.

We played at home.
Mommy was a little tired so we watched a little TV too.
Mommy and I had a date night and went to see Disney on Ice: Princess Wishes.
It was so good but I was exhausted by the time it was over.
We had a beautiful few days last week. Mommy took us to a park in Germantown. I LOVED it!
Casey was not too fond of the sun in his eyes!
I loved all of the adventurous things there were to do there though!
And here we are back home... Casey is modeling his new Gonzaga shirt!

No comments: