Background

Friday, February 11, 2011

Casey at Six Months

Mommy wanted to post a few pictures of Casey from this week.

Here he is in his high chair. He sure loves eating, most of the time.

And here we are sitting together.
I was trying to tell him something.
And his response was non-verbal but looked like he might be thinking "What is she talking about?"
But he still loves to watch me talk anyway!
Mary Aleese also sent us a few more pictures from day 1 at Disney.

Here we are at the top of the Swiss Family Robinson tree house. Sooo high!

Here I am waiting to ride the Magic Carpets again. I am so excited!
And here are mommy and I on the ride. Can you see us?
So high!!!
And here I am getting spit on by the camel.
I got REALLY wet!
And this is the hill from Splash Mountain. Can you believe I went down that HUGE hill???
And here we are riding the tram back to Mary Aleese's car. I was so tired from such a great day.
Thanks, MA, for sending us those pictures!

Daddy is heading to Villanova tomorrow to hang out with some of his college friends. We will miss him but are planning to have some fun of our own! Mommy will try to take pictures.


Enjoy your weekend.

No comments: