Background

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Sorry...

Maybe mommy is delusional these days but she tells me how she remembers us writing funny (or at least witty) blog posts. These days there is not much substance and she is feeling very neglectful. That being said, we don't have much to share or report. We do have two new pictures of my now 7 month old brother! Casey turned 7 months on Sunday. We do not have to go to a doctor appointment this month but mommy and I weighed Casey today. He was 15lbs, 4oz. I told Casey "You are getting sooo big." He is still not doing much around the house but we are working on him sitting up. He sometimes crawls on his belly, usually backwards (we found him under a chair in our family room at one point).

Here is a picture of Casey sitting up. It did not last long and he fell over and was NOT happy.

The other exciting news is that we leave for Gettysburg in dos days (that is 2 for those of you who don't speak Spanish).

Speaking of Spanish, I am taking Spanish 2 days a week. I LOVE it and am getting really good (I even counted to 50 in spanish with a little help from mommy).


Anyway, back to Gettysburg... Mommy, Casey and I are flying out there on Saturday for a week. Mommy is a little nervous because she will have Casey on her lap the entire trip (I was always lucky enough to have my own seat). I have been so excited for this trip that I cannot sleep. Yesterday I woke up at 6:10AM and ran down to mommy and daddy's room and said "We leave for South Dakota in uno, dos, tres days - that's not a lot!" Mommy is hoping that after our trip I start to sleep a little better! We will try to post pictures while we are there.


To tide you over, here is one more picture of Casey... Mommy put him in our double stroller that we are using for the trip to see what he would think of it. He seemed to like it for a while. This was his first time in a stroller without being in his car seat!

More soon!

No comments: