Background

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Disney World

Mommy and I are back from our trip to Disney World. Mommy took lots of pictures so we will take you on a journey through our photos.

Here I am on the plane... Pops got us upgraded to first class!

We landed in Florida and Mary Aleese was there to pick us up. We headed straight to Disney World. The trip started out rough... The castle was closed and I could not go inside and then I had to stand in a line to meet the fairy godmother from Cinderella and I LOST it (on the ground tantrum). Then we headed to Dumbo and I did not like that line either... Mommy was really worried that maybe 3 was too young for Disney. But we regrouped, had ice cream and saw a 3D movie and I did much better after that!

Here I am exploring the Swiss Family tree house.

And here I am flying Aladdin's Magic Carpet ride. I LOVED it and the line was short so we went on it 3 times in a row the first day. I got to sit in the front of the carpet by myself while Mary Aleese and mommy sat behind me! So fun!!!
Here I am on Splash Mountain! Oh man... I barely met the height requirement and if I had not met 2 nice girls while standing in line, I might not have made it through this ride. It was scary and I did not want to go on it again but I had fun!
Here I am playing at a play ground outside of Splash Mountain.
We watched a show in front of the castle before we left the park on the first day. I met a nice girl before the show.
And it was a great show. Mickey and the gang AND my favorite princesses were there.
And there were means too... Captain Hook and the mean witch from Sleeping Beauty.
Goofy and I shared a special moment!
As we walked out, we thought of my baby brother when we passed Casey's corner!
I sure was tired... I fell asleep on the way to the hotel!
But then was wide awake when it was time for bed!
Here I am on the monorail on the way to the park for day 2.
We got there early so we had to hang out for a while.
But then we watched as the characters all arrived by train to open the park for the day! It was another great show.
Here I am flying Dumbo... we were there early so the line was MUCH shorter (and I got to drive this one by myself too).
Here is a few of the castle from while we were up on Dumbo.
And here I am sitting in Dumbo after the ride was over.
Saturday morning was the best because we had breakfast in Cinderella's castle. Again, it was another test of my patience and I was a little sad that I did not get to spend much time with Cinderella BUT in the end, mommy is sure that I am going to remember all of the good and none of the bad.

Here I am before breakfast with Cinderella.

After you get your picture taken with Cinderella, you get to go up the stairs of the castle where they seat you for your meal. I was not at all interested in the food but I did manage to eat a few bites of food. After waiting what seemed like FOREVER to be visited by princesses, I got to meet 4 of them.

Here I am with Sleeping Beauty (aka Princess Aurora). I asked her where the means slept and she told me they all lived in a separate castle far far away and that we were safe!

And with Belle.
And Ariel.
And Jasmine - who I professed my undying love for.
After breakfast, we left the castle and ran into Cinderella's mean stepmom and stepsisters. There was a line to meet them (which I did not want to do for any star) but they saw me staring at them and one of the stepsisters told me that I was more beautiful than the real Cinderella. They are not mean after all!
Here I am in Minnie Mouse's garden. We toured both her house and Mickey's house.
We also played on Donald's Boat. I got really wet...
And had to change clothes. Here I am in another play area sitting on top of a house!
We went back to the 3D movie that I loved so much. It really was magical. I loved trying to reach out and grab things (jewels, instruments, characters) as they came out of the screen. I also loved getting wet and trying to talk to Ariel!
Back to the magic carpet! My favorite.
Driving us so high into the sky...
Look how high we are (and that is the camel that tries to spit on us).
We watched a little parade.
And the show in front of the castle, again!
And back on the monorail to go home. I was so tired!
Here is a little tour of our hotel room. They put us up in the Presidential Suite. It was GIGANTIC!!!
Even our balcony was gigantic (and we could watch the fireworks at Disney from it).
And the pool below was pretty awesome too. We swam both days (even though mommy was FREEZING).
Saturday night, Mary Aleese picked us up so we could go see her house and tour her town. I fell asleep in the car and stayed asleep the entire time we were there...
Sunday morning, we woke up and came home!
I sure had a great trip. I cannot wait to take Casey back to see everything! Thanks daddy for watching Casey so mommy and I could go!!!

No comments: