Back from South Dakota!
We had a great trip to South Dakota. We did not do a great job with pictures but we will post what we have. We had wonderful weather except for the blizzard we encountered in North Dakota yesterday when we flew home! I had so much fun playing with my cousins and I LOVED helping Karen take care of the babies. The puppies also made me so happy! It really was an incredible week... a little crazy with all of us kiddos running around but more fun that words can describe!One thing I need to relearn now that I am home is that my mommy is "mommy" and not "Amy" - I heard her called Amy all week that I now call her Amy too! I think it makes her kinda sad... I am working on calling her mommy again though!Enjoy the pictures!Here I am at the airport in Chicago. Want some PEZ?
When Karen, Reagan and Harrison picked us up in Bismarck, we went to the zoo to burn off a little steam! They had tigers and we were able to get VERY close!
It was a very wet winter in the Plains... I seemed to find all of the mud!
There was a petting zoo with lots of mommy goats and baby goats that could feed.
Karen had LOTS of quarters for food! Thanks, Karen.
I thought I lost mommy for a minute... Here I am running to her when I found her!
I was so muddy that I had to make the two and a half hour trip down to Gettysburg without pants... Have we mentioned that our luggage never made the flight to Bismarck? Oh, well, that came TWO days later!!!
Here we are on Saturday morning. I am wearing some of Harrison's clothes that no longer fit him since we still had no luggage.
Madison really loved playing with mommy's hair! This is Madison, right?
The weather was so nice, we spent Sunday afternoon playing in the backyard.
Reagan pushed me on the swing.
And she flew a kite (really well, I might add).
Harrison and Karen played a little golf.
Even the twins had fun out there!
Monday was another gorgeous day. After Reagan finished preschool, we went to a nearby park. They had a dirt digger that I loved.
We even pushed the twins on the swing for their first time. Here we are with Madison.
And here is Reagan pushing Kennedy.
This slide was SUPER fast and fun!
I worked on my basketball!
And chased Reagan around!
On Tuesday, we headed to Pierre. We went to Wal-Mart. Then we went to the YMCA to swim and play in their play area. We did not take any pictures there but I think Karen did. After that, we stopped by the capitol to feed the geese. Here I am checking to see if these guys were "real."
We had fun feeding the geese...
but there were more than geese in this lake! There were some GIGANTIC fish too! Uncle Corey was back at work, trying to pass a budget! Fortunately, they managed to get something passed and he was able to come home Tuesday night.
I sure loved helping with the twins. I helped to bounce them when they cried.
I still manage to squeeze in a few of my own tantrums in South Dakota too!
Here I am helping Karen feed a baby while petting Sydney!
We dyed Easter eggs on Thursday... I was not so good at decorating them, though... I just wanted to CRUSH them!
And here I am flying home on Friday. The nice flight attendant took me up to the cockpit to meet the pilot! That was my first time in a cockpit! Fun stuff.
That is all for now! Easter bunny is coming soon!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment