Background

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter!

I had a LOT of sugar yesterday... and that led to a rough night... It was so rough that the Easter bunny actually came to my house and mommy and daddy had to send him away. He promised to give me one more chance and, lucky for me, I was asleep when he came back the second time! Here are a few pictures from today.

The Easter bunny ate all of his treats and left me a note and a basket filled with goodies!
He also hid lots of eggs in my family room. He hid them low.
And super high (daddy had to help with that one)!
Yum... Jelly Beans!
I was so excited, I choked a little on a jelly bean. Fortunately, daddy was quick with "the bucket."
Here I am in my pretty Easter dress from Aunt Gina and Gams.
We went to Pops and Gams' house and they had MORE eggs! I had fun with my cousin Bobby too!
And there was MORE candy!
It was a great Easter. I am so hyper from all this candy but I am also so tired from my week in South Dakota, lack of sleep and constant running around. I fell right to sleep tonight (after a few minutes of protest). Let's hope I stay that way!

Good night.

1 comment:

Fosko Family said...

We got home at 5:00 and Bobby has been asleep ever since then. It is now 8:12. He had so much fun with Abbey today!! :)