Background

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Pizza Gane

Tonight we headed over to Papa and Grandma's house to continue the tradition of making Pizza Gane the night before Easter. I really liked it this year... This does not surprise mommy since it is full of salty meats and cheeses and I LOVE salt! I even told her on my last bite that I "just wanted the salt."

I was a little tired from being up so late last night but there was tons of candy and kids to play with so I was full of energy... So full of energy that mommy had a hard time getting any pictures of me. Here are two that she managed to take. Like my new tutu? I LOVE it!
Easter is tomorrow. I hope the Easter bunny comes to my house... I am refusing to go to bed at the moment so we will have to wait and see what happens!

Good night.

No comments: