Background

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Sunday with Papa and Grandma!

Well, as mommy said in her post yesterday, I was exhausted last night and I went right to bed... But then I woke up and proceeded to scream, cry and give mommy and daddy a heck of a time from 11:30 until about 2:00AM last night. I pulled the same kind of stuff tonight when daddy put me to bed tonight (mommy was out with two people from the National Brain Tumor Society - REMEMBER TO DONATE).

While tonight might have been a little rough, I had a great time today with Papa and Grandma! I went on Papa's boat and went fishing. We also went to a playground!

Hopefully I will get back to being a little less difficult at bedtime tomorrow. We are not really sure what my problem is right now... We know I am tired, maybe I am just a little too tired!

Love to you all.

Abs

No comments: