First, I really love sunglasses and daddy has even said he would buy me my own pair. Here I am modeling a pair of mommy’s glasses!
The Easter bunny was supposed to come to our house on Saturday because I was spending Saturday night at Papa and Grandma’s house but he did not come because of my antics!
Saturday we all went over to help make Pizza Gain at Papa’s house. This is the traditional Italian Easter pie that they make every year. I was so happy to be there with the entire family… We had good wine, good music, great company. Mommy and daddy left me there to spend the night while they went on a date with Aunt Mindy and Uncle Mike! They needed the time off and I was happy to continue the party at Papa’s house!
Don’t worry, the Easter bunny was told about my overnight visit and he came to see me there. I had a great time in the morning with Papa, Grandma, Sheila and Jenny! We went to brunch at the Waterfront in Georgetown where we met up with mommy , daddy, Uncle Jon and Kevin, and Jon’s friend Kat. I loved the jazz music, the boats, the planes, the water. It was great. Sorry we have no pictures but mommy and daddy could not manage to get the camera out while eating and chasing me around. Hopefully Papa has some pictures he can share!
After mommy and daddy ate too much food, we headed to Pops’ house for another celebration. We had a great time celebrating with Pops, Gams, Aunt Jen, Uncle Kevin, Bobby, Sister Ann, Gina and her boyfriend Sean, Anthony and Gi. Once again, mommy did not take many pictures there either and none are very good but here are a few…
Not the best picture but here I am in my pretty dress!
He brought me lots of stickers and some more Little People toys!
He hid the eggs pretty well but I found them all!
My eggs were filled with Play-doh. I LOVE it. I have made lots of cookies! I tried to eat a few of them but did not like them very much!
I really loved sticking my Princess stickers all over the house, too!
Mommy had to go back to work on Tuesday! Daddy and I had a lot of fun though. He took me to Little Gym where we played and got stamps.
It was a rainy and cold day so we also played a lot at home. Here I am laughing at him...
He is REALLY funny! I am doubling over with laughter!!!
You can see my tonsils... hilarious!
And we had cake together! We are getting ready for my birthday!
Here I am trying to show you with my hands that I am turning 2. I basically just use my 2 hands right now...
Today was another rainy day but mommy and daddy took me to an indoor play area. We met Liz and JP there. We played there for 2 hours and I did not want to leave. After a quick lunch and a good nap, daddy took me over to see Grandma and Jenny! This is where I am now...
Mommy has to work again tomorrow but the sun is FINALLY supposed to come out. I think daddy and I are going to drive to the mountains tomorrow. Tomorrow night, daddy is going to cook for Joe and Liz and JP and I are going to have dinner together too! I cannot wait.
Hope everyone is doing well. More pictures soon!
It was a rainy and cold day so we also played a lot at home. Here I am laughing at him...
Mommy has to work again tomorrow but the sun is FINALLY supposed to come out. I think daddy and I are going to drive to the mountains tomorrow. Tomorrow night, daddy is going to cook for Joe and Liz and JP and I are going to have dinner together too! I cannot wait.
Hope everyone is doing well. More pictures soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment