So much has been going on. We will start with pictures and then fill you in on the rest...
Where to start... so remember mommy had to have heart surgery a year ago? Well, her doctor called and said they wanted to use her story for a big fundraiser for Suburban hospital. Part of the deal was they wanted a photo shoot with mommy and us kids! Here are a few of the good shots!
I know my birthday was a while ago but here is a picture of my friend and I and Casey celebrating on my actual birthday at a frozen yogurt store nearby.
Here I am with another friend enjoying the slip and slide on an early May day!
Casey and I celebrated my birthday (a few days late) at the doctor's office. He had to have a 21 month check up and I had my one year check up (I think we told you all about that but failed to share the photo)!
Just a random picture of Casey in the car. He likes to climb into the car by himself and sneak into the booster seats in the back even though he is too little to actually sit in them while mommy drives!
Casey really likes my dress up shoes. Too bad we are sending them to South Dakota for the twins to play with!
My "BFF" and I went to the playseum one day. We got our nails painted!
And made cupcakes!
And dressed up!
On Mom's Day, we celebrated my birthday with my friends at the place where I take gymnastics. Here are a few pictures.
One day, Casey and I turned the living room into a jungle gym!
The next weekend, I went to Mayfair (a school fair) with a friend. I got my nails and hair done! We also ate shave ice and smoothies and jumped and raced through bounce houses!
![]() |
![]() |
After the fair, we went to an open house at our new pool. We were not expecting to be able to swim... After some begging and pleading, mommy let me go in the baby pool fully clothed!!!
Casey really enjoys flipping his big toys over! Here is just one example!!!
Memorial Day weekend, we went to our friends, Dave and Becky and their kids' house for a sleepover. It was a HOT day and we played outside a lot!!! Casey was not a fan of watching us from the window!!!
We have a similar picture of Casey about a year ago in the same chair...
We went inside for a bit too to eat and watch some TV!
And then headed back out for more water play!
They had the MOST awesome slip and slide!!!
The next weekend, we headed to the beach. On Saturday, we went to Funland and played!
Even Casey got to go on a ride!
Last week, I graduated from preschool. Here I am at our graduation concert. Mommy taped most of it and will post some of it soon!
Here we are after our class solo!
And here I am walking into my grauation ceremony!
And receiving my diploma!
Last weekend, mommy and daddy went away to their annual getaway to the Inn... Just cute pictures of them after dinner!
Besides the pictures...
The other really big news... We are MOVING! We are buying Pops' house (the house that mommy grew up in before college). It is going to be so nice to have a little (hahaha, a LOT) more space, a cul-de-sac, a nice neighborhood, a neighborhood pool, etc! Pops and gams have been so great and generous and we could not be more excited. I don't really understand why we cannot live in Pops and Gams' new house though... It is beautiful and I LOVE all the places to hide! Fingers crossed but we think we may have already sold our current house to our neighbors. We should be finalizing it this week but hopefully we can avoid putting our house on the market!
I am in camp this week at my old preschool. Casey is going to try a few days of camp next week with our babysitter, Laura. We will see how that goes!
Mommy is heading to NYC for the Brain Cancer walk this weekend. The Green Bananas have raised over $22,000 to date and are the #3 team in fundraising. Mommy is currently the #2 individual fundraiser but pushing hard to be #1!
Daddy starts a class on Monday for a week... it is going to be rough! All day with lots of work but hopefully it will pass quickly. He gets to celebrate with a night away with his friend and then my cousins are coming in from South Dakota on Sunday, the 24th!!! I am so excited. We are going to head down to the beach for a few days and then spend a few days here before they have to go back home. Did I mention how excited I was??? SOOO excited!!!
Okay, that is all for now. More in a month, probably ;-)










































No comments:
Post a Comment