Background

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Guess Who is FIVE???

Well, we certainly hope you all had a nice Easter... if you can remember that far back. Good thing we did not PROMISE to post again soon because that sure did not happen. It has been a busy month and a lot has happened. The biggest thing, of course, is that 9 days ago, I turned FIVE! We are still technically celebrating though - my birthday party with my friends is tomorrow at Marva Tots (so we will probably post those pictures within 6 months)!


We just thought we would share a few pictures from the last month.


Here are a few pictures from Easter.


Our treats for the Easter Bunny...
And our treats from the Easter Bunny...
And our Easter baskets from the bunny. 
I guess he was hungry! 
We searched for eggs outside. I helped Casey find some (but he did pretty good on his own). 
The last one... the GOLDEN egg. 
I SEE IT!!! 
We got lots of great gifts from the bunny! 
Casey LOVES his leaf blower! 
 Lunch time one day.
Family photo. 
I disappeared one afternoon. They found me in Casey's room reading to my twins.
And then I turned 5! I LOVE Monster High (don't feel bad if you have NO clue what that is, mommy and daddy did not either). Trust me, you will know them come fall! 
Mommy put up tons of Monster High decorations for me to see when I woke up on the morning of my birthday. 
Casey and I posed together on my birthday. 
I even got to open some presents before school that morning. 
Casey had fun playing too! 
That weekend, mommy and daddy threw me a family surprise party. I was surprised. Papa caught part of it on video but unfortunately mommy and daddy forgot to tape it and missed the beginning (the actual surprise part). I was SURPRISED. I blushed and then hugged Casey and buried my face in his shirt because I was so embarrassed. Mommy and daddy thought it was so sweet and cute. I had so much fun playing with my cousin Bobby and hanging out with the rest of the family.


And, as you can see, I got lots MORE presents!
Mommy made pineapple upside-down cake. 
I blew out ALL the candles! 
Today, mommy and I played a game that I made up called Scooby Doo and GOOOO island. We used this glitter putty (that we are giving in the goody bags at my party tomorrow). The monsters seemed to win... they got goo all over Scooby and the gang! 
That is all for now. We will try to take pictures tomorrow and we will TRY to post them soon. But we know better than to promise anything!!!

Love you all.

Abbey and the gang

No comments: