On one of our outings with Papa, we took Casey to the store... poor kid had to ride in a PINK stroller!
About a month ago, we took an outing to Purcellville to see Dave and Becky and the kids. We had a blast. Casey just laid around.
O played with the boys.
We took pictures of each other.
Casey and daddy played.
Cassie came with us.
Casey had his first popsicle.
We had a gymnastics obstacle course.
Becky teaches gymnastics so she coached us through it!
Handstand!!!
The next weekend, we helped my cousin Bobby celebrate his birthday. We went bowling. I LOVED it!
What do I do???
Oh, I got it (even though I threw the ball backwards one time).
Yikes!
I am warmed up now!
Pizza and cake.
After the party, Bobby and I went to play with Pops and Gams. We played and then went out to dinner, to the toy store and to the cupcake store! SOOO FUN celebrating Bobby's birthday!
We had a TINY bit of snow! I loved every second of it (and that was about all the time I had with it).
I had my first trip to the dentist. Here I am before going in...
And waiting to see him.
Casey was more nervous that I was.
He was really nice!
Here is Casey playing at home one night before bed.
Here I am before a play date with Papa.
And here we are at the playground!
This is a CRAZY lollipop that Papa bought me at the candy store. This is Casey on his 18 month birthday!
He went to the doctor that day. He had a tiny fever of 101.5 so he did not get his shot but we got his measurements... He was 21 lbs, 3 oz. (just below the 5th percentile) and 31.5 inches tall (just at the 25th percentile). His is still tiny but staying on his curve so now worries. Unfortunately, an hour or so after they got home from the doctor, Casey spiked a fever of 104.6. Since mommy had just been in there, they said just to monitor the fever. It was still there a few days later so we took him in... Poor kid had an ear infection. He is doing much better now and has only 4 more days of medicine to take.
Last weekend, mommy escaped on a MUCH needed vacation with a few of her college roommates. Here are a few photos to help warm you up!
And today is Valentines Day! We had a great day.
Casey LOVED his valentine.
He also learned how to say CHEESE and smile for the camera.
Here I am after just waking up!
Jello hearts for breakfast????
Pizza heart for dinner!
So tired... this was the best shot mommy could get of me in my outfit from today. I was too tired to even stand up!
Casey was tired too (can you tell). He was already for bed.
And so are we! Good night and Happy Valentines Day.



























No comments:
Post a Comment