Background

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Fall is Here!

Sorry it has been so long since we have posted anything. We cannot believe how quickly time has passed! Yesterday was the first official day of Autumn. I love Fall, I love the leaves changing colors, all of the area festivals, and most of all, I love HALLOWEEN!!!

Before we talk about fall, though, I wanted to post pictures of me from my first day of school. I really love my new school. I have three really good girlfriends already. I am playing t-ball after school on Mondays (we have pictures of that too).

Here I am before school.
And here is Casey before school.
And at school!
Here is t-ball practice - the team!
Here I am running.
And here is Casey running!
Here I am getting ready to hit the ball!
I did it! See the ball all the way out there! YAY!!!
And Casey just played on the playground during my practice!
I am also doing taking an acting/dance class on Wednesdays. I have a friend from my old school doing it with me and a friend from my new school. It is so fun and I have only had one class. We promise to post pictures/video when we have performances.

Did I mention that I had my first trip to South Bend for a Notre Dame game? Oh yes, we did that too. Mommy and I had a great time. My favorite part was playing with the youngest Corrigan. I love her and talk about her every day. Lucky for me she and her family are coming to Maryland in a few weeks for a lacrosse game. I am so excited.

My first cab ride (well, mommy swears we have been in a cab before but we cannot remember when or where).
Here I am sitting outside of mommy's old dorm, Walsh Hall!
And inside Walsh (on the TOP floor)!
Here I am running toward the Basilica.
And sitting on the porch swing at Sorin Hall.
I really liked sitting on Moose Krause's lap.
I ran around the Residence Inn tennis courts, a lot!
And we had a great time at a local play ground.
Here I am just before band practice the day before the game!
And back at the play ground before the big game.
We went to the lacrosse scrimmage to see the Corrigans and the beautiful new lacrosse stadium. I liked sitting up at the way top!
Here we are tailgating.
Mommy and I at the game!
And the very nice usher who tried to keep me happy during the game.
I became bored very quickly!
It was a great game, though!
We ran all over the stadium. Once again, I thought the top of the stadium had the best view!
We left right before half time and went to the Corrigans. I loved playing in their pool (it was COLD but the pool was nice and warm).
Talle and her friends were very fun to play with in the pool.

Today we went to the Cox Farm Fall Festival. I LOVE Cox Farm and talk about it all year. It was a little wet and muddy there today. On top of that, I was not feeling very well so we had a short trip to Cox Farm but mommy and daddy told me that we could go back again when it is dryer and I am feeling like my old self again. Here are a few pictures from today, though.

Casey loved running around at the festival.
He really loved the pigs! This one was sleeping in a mud puddle!
We ran around a play area of hay bales!
I rode the rope swing and I did great!
Here we are going through the corn maze. It was so fun!
And another play area of hay bales and tunnels!
And here I am on the way home not feeling so hot.
We will post more soon. Lots of fun stuff coming up including a trip to the Renaissance Festival, a trip to a Pirate Corn Maze, a trip to the beach, and HALLOWEEN!

No comments: