Life is great. Daddy is working hard. Mommy is chasing Casey around non-stop. I am still loving my new school and have made some great new friends. I have continued to keep up with some of my old friends from BCS which I love too! We are keeping busy and enjoying the fall - even though we have had more rain than we would like!
Here are some pictures to show you what we have been up to.
Some days, we just played inside...
We decorated for Halloween. Here are some pictures of the decorations that I took all by myself before we set everything up!
We ate some messy dinners!
One day, mommy and I went to Butler's Orchard with my friends Izzy and Sammy. We had so much fun!
Some days, we stay close to home but find haunted houses at local plant stores!
Here I am pretending to be scared.
Casey did not really like the haunted house but he liked the corn maze!
I sure love my brother!
Another day, mommy and I went to a pirate corn maze! It was a little cold and wet (we even got stuck in the mud for a bit)!
And one day we went to the Playseum. Daddy usually takes me but he was working so mommy and Casey came. It was their first time and I know Casey had a blast!
The Princesses on Ice were back in town! I LOVED it!!!
Here is Casey modeling his Pujols shirt (thank you Aunt Karrie). This shirt was mine when I was little! We are cheering hard for the Red Birds from Bethesda!!!
One night, I took a bubble bath in mommy and daddy's tub. There sure were a lot of bubbles. And when we turned on the jets, there were more bubbles...
And more bubbles.
I almost got lost in the bubbles.
Last weekend, we went to the beach with Mike and Mindy. It was beautiful and we had a blast!
Daddy captured a beautiful sunrise.
Here I am on the beach.
Here Mike and I are checking out the waves.
Casey LOVED running on the beach!
We played Putt Putt. It was my first time.
Casey did not get to play but he loved running around.
Oh, first time golfing... first HOLE IN ONE!!! Here I am celebrating afterwards!
Mommy, Mindy and I went to the park one day... They had already decorated it for Christmas!!!
We will post more pictures soon, we promise. We have so much coming up... Haunted Forest this weekend. Next weekend, mommy is going to St. Louis to see Aunt Karrie and we are hanging with dad. The next weekend, mommy's ND girls are coming to town. The weekend after that, we are sleeping over at the Blair's again in Purcellville! So much to write about so we won't stay away as long as we did before, promise!Happy weekend and GO CARDS!!!!

































No comments:
Post a Comment