Happy unofficial beginning of summer! We have had some HOT weather out here but it has been beautiful the last 2 days and we are loving it!
Last weekend was Memorial Day. We had a wonderful weekend. Mommy and I went swimming a few times. On Sunday, I went to a friend's house to play in her pool and slip and slide. I loved the slip and slide so much, we bought one too! JP came over Monday afternoon and played with me on ours!






Pops and Gams watched Casey and I for a night so mommy and daddy could go to Staunton, Virginia (one of daddy's favorite places) to see one of his favorite new bands play and to get away. We are really good but still a little too much for Pops and Gams I think since Pops emphatically told mommy he would not want to do that again for a long time ;-)
Today I had a birthday party for my friend Quincy from school. The party was at the new Bounce U in Rockville. It was great. Casey loved it too but he was too little to bounce on anything. Poor guy. Maybe next time!


Just 5 more days of school and then I graduate to my NEW school, Bradley Hills. I am really excited to go to my new school but am really going to miss my friends.
More soon. Nona is coming to visit at the end of the week and I have two birthday parties next Saturday. My Aunt Jen is also turning the big 40 on Thursday (not sure why that is so big but mommy keeps telling me it is). We are sure to have more pictures soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment