Here is Casey. One thing he really loves to do now is try to climb through Pooh's whole in the gate at the bottom of the steps.
Here are Casey and I at his 6 month check up. We played hide and seek!
Casey was not as good at it as I was! It has been so long, mommy forgets the stats from the visit but she knows that she weighed Casey that morning and he was 17lbs, 1oz (the scale at the office was higher, maybe 17lbs, 8oz) and he was just about 28in tall (we think). Poor guy had to get a shot AND blood drawn. He was NOT happy and he got blood EVERYWHERE!!!
Here I am with my friends at my graduation party at school!
And we had cupcakes for one of our friend's birthdays!
Here are my friends and I eating cupcakes!
And crawl on EVERYTHING!!!
Here I am modeling my outfit on the last day of school.
Ditto! (by the way, I picked out Casey's outfit - beachy, right?)
Mommy tried so hard to get pictures of both of us smiling at the camera... as you can see, she really did not have much luck!
One thing you will not see in pictures is our visit with Nona. Mommy has been very bad about pictures that really matter and did not get ANY pictures... no pictures of us with Nona, no pictures at all while Nona was here (including Aunt Jen's 40th birthday party). Sorry to both Nona and Jen. We will do better next time.As for current events, last week, I had camp at my new school (Bradley Hills Presbyterian) and I loved it. It was space camp and I was a MIGHT MOON. This weekend, I had a birthday party at my friend Drew's and then another party across the street for Blair who turned one! This week, I am in camp at Stone Ridge. The first day was fun but today I was being a little bit difficult and refused to go. I promised to go tomorrow. I am having a play date after school so that should help get me there. Friday, mommy, Casey and I are heading to the beach for the weekend. I cannot wait!!! We will REALLY try to take pictures and post them soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment