Background

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Old Pics and New Ones Too!

We are so sorry for the delay in posting... Mommy is pregnant and exhibiting all of the signs of a woman losing her mind... This includes forgetting the camera everywhere we go. Fortunately, there are cell phones and mommy managed to get a few pictures of her phone that she and daddy have taken over the last few weeks and decided to post those.

We are not sure when this was but clearly a day when I did so much that I fell asleep on the couch. I don't nap anymore really (stopped that silly thing MONTHS ago) but I fell asleep this day...
This is a picture daddy took for mommy when she was flying out to St. Louis for Karrie's wedding party as we left the airport!
And daddy and Papa took me to the boat club the weekend they celebrated Mardi Gras and I got to wear a mask...
While mommy was in Seattle, I got to meet Jack the Bulldog at a Hoya game (and that is all we will say about basketball for a while, SERIOUSLY).
Daddy took another picture of me in the car to send mommy while she was away so she would not miss me too much!
After mommy got home, we had to make a trip to Columbia, Maryland to pick up her bridesmaid dress for Karrie's wedding. After that, we stopped at the Columbia Mall. Here I am driving the ambulance in the play area.
And they have a carousel (just above the McDonalds)!
Here I am driving to school with daddy one morning.
And after school, daddy took me to the park!
Here are a few pictures from the St. Patty's Day bash at Mercy!
Here I am with all the kids!
And here I am slow dancing with Fernando.
After school, we went to the park AGAIN!
Today was quite the adventure. It took me a while to get going (I did not feel much like getting dressed). Once I was dressed, we headed to the "fire" park (just a park that we sometimes walk to that is "far" so mommy calls it the "far park" and I just changed the name).
We played there for a while, came home and had lunch and then ventured out again. This afternoon we drove to Ashburn, Virginia and found a really fun park! We played for a while there. I climbed on everything (and gave daddy a few heart attacks with the high ladders I was climbing up).

Here I am in the spaceship!
After playing, we went to this BBQ place that daddy likes and I had a LIFESAVER Popsicle! Oh yum!!! It was delicious (and GIGANTIC).
We stopped by to visit Aunt Mindy and Uncle Mike after our trip and went to ANOTHER park (and had a REALLY quick visit with April) before heading home for dinner. I helped daddy cook for a few minutes, played a little dress up (thanks Karrie) and then went straight to bed!

Here I am in the dress up clothes that my Aunt Karrie gave me for Christmas (I was a little tired and did not want my picture taken so I was "hiding").
Good night for now! We leave Friday for South Dakota and mommy PROMISES pictures (otherwise, daddy will be very sad)!

No comments: