The snow on Tuesday was just about 5 inches and it was a beautiful wet snow. It was just enough to close schools for the day so mommy, daddy and I had lots of fun. Here are a few pictures of us playing!
Here I am in the snowsuit that Papa and Grandma bought me.

Here I am running with snowballs!
And throwing them at daddy's car!
And running in the snow.
Here is the snowman that daddy, mommy and I built... we did not do such a great job. We also lacked the necessary supplies so daddy used my little penguins from my water table as eyes! Silly daddy!!!
We are certain to have lots more pictures from this snow that we will post this weekend. We have some videos from Wednesday too that we will post at some point!Everyone stay safe!!!
1 comment:
What happened overnight?????
Post a Comment