On Monday, mommy had to go see a new doctor and Pops and Gams came over to watch me so daddy could go with her. We had fun playing and then they took me to the mall to get a toy and have dinner! Thanks for babysitting!!!
Mommy and I went to see her doctor yesterday and everything is looking great with the baby. Poor mommy had to give them LOTS of her blood but I stood next to her and helped her get through it. I told her how it does not hurt and that she could get a band aid when it was done. I was such a great girl yesterday (especially since we were there for over 2 hours)!
Here are a few new pictures of the baby. I am calling the baby Fernando, after my friend at school! He or she sure liked to move around a lot (and suck his/her thumb).

Love you all!
2 comments:
Great news on the Fernando Front!
The video is tooo cuuute. Thanks for all.
So glad everything is going well with the baby!
Post a Comment